I'm on Facebook! Visit me www.facebook.com/HoffmanStudios and "Like" me


Monday, July 20, 2015

My First JOY GARDEN TOUR

Joy Garden Tour

The Joy Garden Tour is a biennial event to raise financial support for The Village Green. The tour inspires gardeners of every level of experience and enthusiasm. The Joy Garden Tour features a guest speaker event, a special patron party and garden shops with 35 vendors offering plants, garden related merchandise, unique gifts, antiques and more. The highlight is a day spent touring select and stunning private gardens in the Cashiers area. Noted Plein Air Artists will paint in these gardens with the paintings available for purchase.
I am honored to have been invited to participate as one of the 6 Plein Air Painters for this 2015's Joy Garden Tour.  The following posts reveal what I painted.  Enjoy!

No comments: