I'm on Facebook! Visit me www.facebook.com/HoffmanStudios and "Like" me


Tuesday, November 29, 2016

"Clementine Still Life" SOLD


12"x12" Oil on Linen Panel painted from life alla prima
sold at Hagan Fine Art Gallery & Studio

Yesterday it took me over 2-1/2 hours to set up the still life and make it just right in order
to paint, "Crystal & Cotton" (previous post). 
I was bringing in all types of items to place with the cotton still life and happened to have this silver kettle and china plate and three pretty orange clementines and noticed what a beautiful little painting they would make on their own.  So it was my plan to set up again this morning to paint what inspired me yesterday during yesterday's painting.

Hagan Fine Art Gallery & Studio
177 King Street
Charleston SC 29401

www.haganfineart.com

No comments: