I'm on Facebook! Visit me www.facebook.com/HoffmanStudios and "Like" me


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"Rocky Shore"

SOLD 8"x10" Plein Aire Oil on Linen Board

God gets all the Glory for this day!! What Peace! What Sanctity! What a sense of Calm I had painting. One of my painting friends, Susie, made the comment, "It just doesn't get any better than this." And she was right. Aside from the fact that we were in a gorgeous and rather remote location, the sun and clouds were bright and beautiful. The air temperature was comfortable and if we got a little too hot, we simply slipped off our flip flops and dipped our toes in the surf. The folks who live here own a little piece of Heaven on earth! I think I may have gotten a little too much sun, though. It's tough to leave paradise.





No comments: