I'm on Facebook! Visit me www.facebook.com/HoffmanStudios and "Like" me


Thursday, February 07, 2019

Wedding Event Paintings - Love is in the Air!

 It is always Wedding Season! 


 This is a beautiful wedding (unfinished, but well on its way) which took place at a very exclusive property on the Ashley River called Runnymead.  Neighboring the historical plantations and gardens up and down the Ashley River in West Ashley SC, this site boasts historical ruins of its own with river views and grand oaks that can shade up to an acre of land!  
This is a stunning location for a wedding.






Another beautiful location to capture a wedding on canvas, and this one is truly exclusive; is the back yard of the Groom's parents home!  This stunning location also has river views behind which the sun sets in glorious technicolor!!  I just love my job!!  

No comments: