I'm on Facebook! Visit me www.facebook.com/HoffmanStudios and "Like" me


Monday, August 27, 2018

"Sisters" (from the Beach Baby - Pretty in Pink Series & Visions of Vacation Series) SOLD


9"x12" Oil on Belgian Linen Panel  sold

Some of the cutest sights I get to witness when I visit the beach are the children who find themselves enjoying a whole new world at the beach.  Almost every time without exception the little boys wear or play with toys that are blue (see "Beach Baby in Blue series") and the little girls wear or play with something that is pink!  So I've started a series for each and here is the latest.  

Sweet childhood memories of times at the beach while family vacations . . . capturing these blissful moments is my hope. Volumes can be spoken in a moment like this.

sold at www.haganfineart.com
here's the link:  https://haganfineart.com/art/sisters-pretty-in-pink-beach-by-mary-hoffman

No comments: