I'm on Facebook! Visit me www.facebook.com/HoffmanStudios and "Like" me


Saturday, November 25, 2017

"Portrait Sketch of Two Brothers"


"Charlie"  10"x8" Oil on Linen Panel painted from life within about one hour




"Murphy" 10"x8" Oil on Linen Panel painted from life within one hour

The private school that these boys attend had a fundraiser for which I donated an oil painting portrait sketch.  Their parents bid and won a portrait sitting and we just completed them.  
We arranged for me to come to their home and they graciously welcomed me. 
This 14-year old 8th grader and his 10-year old 4th grade brother did a fabulous job sitting patiently for me to capture their image loosely on canvas.  Each young man sat approximately for one hour but we allowed an hour and a half for each.  It was a perfectly wonderful time to be with them.

No comments: