I'm on Facebook! Visit me www.facebook.com/HoffmanStudios and "Like" me


Friday, September 29, 2017

"Amazing Grace"


28"x22" Oil on Belgian Linen Canvas

Oh my goodness, is she just the most beautiful woman ever?
I was minding my own business one day at the UPS store shipping paintings to clients when in comes this gorgeous woman to do some of her own shipping.  She is breath-takingly beautiful!  There were a few minutes for me to battle in my mind about how I was to approach or not approach her to ask if she would be willing to model for a portrait. . . finally I had nothing to lose, pulled out one of my business cards, walked up to her, introduced myself and finished my business and went home.  Two weeks and we arranged this sitting and I am thrilled!!  
She is my new muse.  She inspires me to paint portraits!!
Hoping to post more like these of her for you!

No comments: