I'm on Facebook! Visit me www.facebook.com/HoffmanStudios and "Like" me


Thursday, September 29, 2016

It Was A BUSY Wednesday!

"Sullivan's Island Beach Path" 8"x10" Oil on Linen Panel
painted En Plein Air on location at Fort Moultrie's Field, Sullivan's Island

"Sullivan's Island Beach Path" was my second painting of the day. . . the sun was high but I just couldn't waste the beautiful sunshine and had to paint another!



"Wind Swept" 12"x12" Oil on Linen Panel
painted en plein air on location at the edge of the Fort Moultrie Field
on Sullivan's Island, SC
"Wind Swept" was almost titled "The Field Beyond" or "Flower Guardian" (because of all the wild flowers growing in the shade of this tree. . there were a million butterflies all over the place!  
It was so beautiful!





Taken with a flash

My set up at the Boardwalk Inn at Wild Dunes on the Isle O Palms, SC

I was asked to represent the Hagan Fine Art Gallery & Studio and demo-paint Wednesday afternoon at the Boardwalk Inn for the guests.  It was fun and it allowed me to get a good start on another painting I have titled, "New Discoveries" 12"x12" Oil on Linen Panel

No comments: