I'm on Facebook! Visit me www.facebook.com/HoffmanStudios and "Like" me


Wednesday, February 06, 2013

"Low Tide Revelation" SOLD

10"x10" Oil on Linen panel   sold

The tide was way out this morning as the Wednesday Painters gathered on a most glorious of February mornings!  The air was calm, the sky was clear and the sun was strong!  No need for a jacket today!  These are the very same rocks my "Wave Jumper" was playing on a few weeks ago but today the low tide revealed the enormous pile which usually lies beneath the waves.  The tidal pool reflected gorgeous shapes so this is what drew my attention today.  The moving sun changed the reflected shapes I stopped before I got confused, took photos and decided to develop it further from stills.  Hoping to re-post a more "finished" work soon.

No comments: