I'm on Facebook! Visit me www.facebook.com/HoffmanStudios and "Like" me


Thursday, September 27, 2012

"I'm Not Who I Was" (Brandon Heath) (aka "Easy Beach")

9"x12" Oil on Linen Panel

Another lovely day with the Wednesday painters at Fort Moultrie's Beach.  This time I wanted to concentrate on the incredible shapes and colors of the tree line and bushes lining the beach dunes.  The foreground clump of grass had a bizzillion orange butterflies drinking the nectar of the pretty purple and yellow flowers. 

A young mother of two little girls beautfully dressed in white holding paper parasols enjoyed the day to photograph her little ladies on the beach.   Another family of two young children came by to see what I was painting and announced that I was painting their "Easy Beach" which they regularly enjoy.

No comments: