I'm on Facebook! Visit me www.facebook.com/HoffmanStudios and "Like" me


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Artist Palate at the Woodlands Inn, Summerville, SC

The Woodlands Inn, a AAA Five Diamond; Forbes Five Star Resort in the heart of Historic Summerville near Charleston South Carolina, the Woodlands Inn has re-invented the Lowcountry Sunday Brunch. This sumptuous event features Lowcountry favorites, utilizing local produce and products, and a dazzling dessert display. Each dish is created by Woodlands’ Five Star culinary team, led by Executive Chef Andrew Chadwick, while live musical entertainment adds to the ambience.

Guests can also enjoy the “Artist’s Palate” feature, where a local artist takes up residence in the Dining Room during brunch and paints a Lowcountry landscape or feature.

I was invited to showcase my painting prowess and portraiture on March 20th.

No comments: