I'm on Facebook! Visit me www.facebook.com/HoffmanStudios and "Like" me


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Garden's Splendor - Cashiers, NC" SOLD


10"x8" Oil on Linen mounted on board   SOLD
This was the first of two paintings that I painted during the 3-hour "Quick Draw" event Saturday July 17th.
This day finalized the glorious week of painting for the First Annual Cashiers Plein Air Paint Out. I was unable to photograph every painting I produced, but if the organization makes available what they catagorized, I'll see about posting those.
Until then, go to their website and view the photographs. It was so fun!

6 comments:

Ann Keane said...

mary it's beautiful! I have been looking to see any postings from the "quick draw". look forward to seeing you tmrw and to hear more about your adventure. :)

wej said...

so nice!
-Of Eagles Blog

=)

Barbara Pask said...

Very nice painting. I really like the light in this piece.

RieyuKohrin said...

Hi! I just passed by your blog and I have to say... I really like this piece you created! That's all... I just really, really like it and I couldn't help but leave a comment to write it down. I hope you would produce more wonderful creations like this. :)

Raul said...

Hi,iºam Raul from Madrid,Spain,you did a nice job with this website,i like your articles and you photos,i will visit you again soon to see the new post.bye bye,adios
Nehoiu online Marketing Asesinos seriales Directorio web SEO

Mary said...

Thanks to you all!! I appreciate all of your comments. You are so encouraging.